Hey, “Hopeless, Awkward and Desperate for Love”?
Here are ten great “Legen… wait for it… dary” ideas for a single person to spend their weekends.
- Explore the outdoors: Go for a hike, a bike ride, or take a walk in a local park. You could also try camping or backpacking.
- Visit a museum or art gallery: Spend the day learning about history or appreciating art. Many museums and galleries offer discounted or free admission on certain days of the week.
- Volunteer: Find a cause you care about and spend the weekend volunteering your time and energy to help out. Not only will you be doing good, but you’ll also meet like-minded people.
- Attend a concert or live performance: Check out the local music scene or see a play or dance performance.
- Take a cooking or baking class: Learn a new skill and have fun experimenting with different ingredients and flavors.
- Go on a road trip: Explore a nearby city or town you’ve never been to before. Take in the sights and sounds, and try out local cuisine.
- Try a new hobby: Sign up for a class or workshop to learn something new, like painting, pottery, or woodworking.
- Relax and recharge: Spend a day at the spa, read a good book, or take a nap. Take care of yourself and allow yourself to unwind.
- Have a movie or TV show marathon: Spend the weekend catching up on your favorite shows or watching movies you’ve been meaning to see.
- Organize a social event: Host a game night, invite friends over for a potluck dinner, or plan a fun outing with a group. It’s a great way to connect with others and have fun.
Pub Talks on Sundays
Remember the below lists, now you don’t have to just sit idle and sip your drinks with your friends, who are also introverts like you 😜
- Weekend Recap: Friends might discuss what they did over the weekend, whether it was a fun outing, a trip, or just some relaxation time.
- Sports: Many people enjoy watching and talking about sports, so it’s not uncommon to hear discussions about the latest game, scores, and highlights.
- Entertainment: People might chat about movies, TV shows, music, and other forms of entertainment.
- Work and Career: Conversations about work and career are also quite common. People might discuss their jobs, projects they’re working on, or plans for the future.
- Travel: Travel is another popular topic. People might share stories about trips they’ve taken, or talk about their dream destinations.
- Food and Drink: Being at a pub, it’s likely that food and drink will come up in conversation. Friends might talk about their favorite drinks, new menu items, or upcoming food events.
- Hobbies and Interests: Friends might discuss their hobbies and interests, such as sports, music, art, or anything else that they’re passionate about.
- Current Events: It’s also common for friends to talk about current events, such as politics, world news, or local news stories.
P.S.:- Oh! I have one thing. You can’t leave without discussing about your girlfriend/wife. Don’t be afraid, she’s not listening.
Ah! Corporate Life.
Sorry for being silent for few days. Corporate life is like living in hell. Whatever, I have written few things while at work, wanna share with you.
Shhh!!!!! Please don’t tell this to my boss. 🤫
- Corporate life is like a game of musical chairs. Except, instead of music, it’s the sound of your boss yelling at you. And instead of chairs, it’s the number of job openings available.
- Working in a corporation is like being in a never-ending meeting. You spend all your time discussing what to do, but never actually get anything done.
- Corporate life is like a game of Jenga. You spend years building up your career, only for it to come crashing down when the company downsizes.
- Working in a corporation is like being in a never-ending game of whack-a-mole. You solve one problem, only for three more to pop up in its place.
- Corporate life is like a marathon. Except, instead of a finish line, there’s just another race to run.
- Working in a corporation is like being in a zoo. You have to deal with all kinds of animals – from the office gossip to the boss who thinks he’s a lion.
- Corporate life is like a game of monopoly. The only difference is that instead of hotels and houses, you’re trying to collect as many stress-induced illnesses as possible.
- Working in a corporation is like being on a hamster wheel. You keep running, but never actually get anywhere.
Hope these bring a smile to your face!
I’ve Asked Grass To Remember Me
It was a blazing birthday weekend for me, because I went on a solo trip last weekend to give my 28th a special treat.
This photo reminds me of the infinity of calmness and peace. It was clicked under the foothills of Kalimpong, where Jhalong River is flowing wildly at the adjacent of it and crossing the river you’ll reach Bhutan.
I’d never found so much peace in a single photo.
We know! It’s no more a secret. You guys always try to let your frustrations out in your workplace.
Yes, We know! You want to say some beep beep things every time.
It’s not always your fault, you know. They could’ve done that thing. Why did they ask you to do that? Why, every time, do they ask you to do all the things they are capable of???
Comment below! Why?.. 😂
So, my idea is that we don’t need emojis in outlook, rather we can easily use some shortcuts for #Slangs#
If your boss says, “Shubham, I think you can insert an extra column next to date for the name of month, so that you can filter things easily when needed. Please do the needful changes and revert.”
Then, you should go like, “Dear Sir, You can easily download your m*therf*cking data, do the m*therf*cking changes and then shove it to your m*therf*cking #ss. Regards, Shubham”
Inside The Head of a Relationship Manager
I am in Marketing and I am a Relationship Manager, but recently I had a breakup. Because I am a good Relationship Manager. 🌚 I just don’t know how to take ahead my relationship with my girlfriend.
And in free times, I write these type of things instead of meeting my girlfriend. Things like:
- Marketing people are like magicians. They can make you believe anything – even that a product you don’t need is absolutely essential.
- A marketing person’s idea of a good time is spending all day analyzing data and making charts. It’s like a never-ending math class, but with more caffeine.
- Marketing people are like professional persuaders. They can talk their way out of anything, including the fact that their last campaign was a complete flop.
- A marketing person’s favorite color is probably “brand identity blue.” It’s like navy, but with more emotional appeal.
- Marketing people are like superheroes. They swoop in, save the day with a killer ad campaign, and then disappear into the night to start planning the next one.
- A marketing person’s idea of a vacation is attending a trade show. Because who wouldn’t want to spend a week in a convention center surrounded by thousands of people in suits?
- Marketing people are like chefs. They’re always experimenting with new ingredients (i.e., buzzwords) to create the perfect recipe for success.
- A marketing person’s dream is to create a viral video. It’s like hitting the jackpot, but with more shares and likes.
Hope these gave you a good laugh!
Weekends are here. Doesn’t feel like though. I can’t chill until the problem I was talking about earlier at work, gets solved.
I am so stuck between yes and no. The things are escalating. There is also a bit problem in my relationship too.
I think sleep is the answer of everything. Just sleep away your problems. Have some solid foods, get a bath, turn on your AC and lie down.
Should I do that?
These days are hectic. There is a thing that I fucked up in my work. Well, I did not do it intentionally and totally rooting for the best interest of my company. But it’s my sole responsibility to solve the issue. You know, CORPORATE!
It involves money! And my sleep understands it better
Some said the earth is flat and some says round. But if your Boss says the earth shapes like your ass. Then your Boss is right! Always, right! 😅
Late late late!!!! I have 10minutes to get ready for work. Sky is clearer than the last night. But! Nature is bitch!
And yes, she is still not talking.
I have changed my mind. I am gonna blog frequently from this point. It will be like my daily journals of every steps of my life.
So sometimes this is gonna be that boring and sometimes it will be the most interesting. But you don’t worry! That’s life!(just like everyone says).
The game is on!